KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to join our award winning team based on our Qatar project.
This critical role will be responsible for representing the firm in communications with the Client, site discipline engineers and contractors on assigned projects.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include but not limited to;
• Supervising all or a portion of the contractors electrical and instrumentation work as assigned by the RE, and taking responsibility for quality control and inspections.
• Controlling and supervising testing and commissioning activities.
• Reviewing and preparing draft answers for correspondences and RFI's for the site RE.
• Implementing corrective and preventive action.
• Reviewing of drawing submittals for pumps, water reservoir and building electrical layouts.
• Recording of contractors proposals and designs.
• Attending weekly, monthly and other meetings held at the site as directed by the RE.
• Visiting the site in order to check the design implementation according to the approved drawings.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years' demonstrable experience of supervision of construction of which a minimum of 6 years should be in works related to mega water projects, pumping stations and water reservoirs. A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation and Control Engineering is required.
Additionally ideal career experience will include telecommunication systems for water network application and services such as RPS and DMA Automation, RTU hardware and software, Optical Transmission Systems and SCADA.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.