KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for an exceptional GIS Developer to join our award-winning team based in Porto, Portugal. The scope of work will be related to projects focused on Smart Cities and Infrastructure (Roads and Utilities) projects.
We envisage success in this role to include:
• Performing technical services in GIS technology areas including web application development and system integration/implementation;
• Developing advanced specialized maps, utilizing geographic and socio-demographic information using programming, database, and graphic skills;
• Programming, maintaining, enhancing, integrating and supporting GIS business systems/programs;
• Providing support to the project as required;
• Performing quality assurance to all products or services under development for projects and clients to ensure product is meeting specified requirements
• Interfacing with project manager and clients as the primary database support resource and providing support as needed to the project.
• Supporting clients and internal resources in the roles of map development, geocoding, database development, database manipulation, and database design.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 5 years' experience working on large-scale projects partnered with a Bachelor degree in information systems, geography, systems engineering, computer science or related field.
If you have undertaken training in and are experienced in using CAD and BIM tools, this will enhance your application.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.